Visiting La Ribera
Visitors can enjoy all that La Ribera has to offer including the seaside, monuments, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and tucked away setting.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of East Cape
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Ribera
The picturesque setting of La Ribera Beach and Punta Colorada Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Punta Arena Lighthouse to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in La Ribera. Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cabanas Vista La Ribera - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for La Ribera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 57°F at night
- La Ribera gets about 7.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F