Visitors to Buenavista are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its hot springs.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of East Cape
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.), 53.6 mi (86.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buenavista
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Buena Vista Beach and Los Barriles Beach. In the area, you'll also find ExotiKite Kiteboarding School and La Ribera Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Buenavista. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Buena Vista Beach Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Buenavista
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 7.09 inches of rain falls on Buenavista each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F