Visiting Los Frailes
Visitors can enjoy all that Los Frailes has to offer including its parks. In Los Frailes, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Frailes
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cabo Pulmo Marine Reserve. You'll also find Los Arbolitos Beach and Vidasoul Beach in the area.
As you plan your trip to Los Frailes, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 21 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Casa Cabo Pulmo is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from central Los Frailes. This 3-star cabin in Cabo Pulmo features a private beach and a terrace. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- New Four Master Bedroom Bahia Frailes Beach Home Adjacent Cabo Pulmo Marine Park is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Los Frailes. This 4-star hotel in Vinorama features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Cabo Pulmo Eco Palapa, a Gated Resort on Punta Los Mangles is 7 mi (11.2 km) from the center of Los Frailes. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Cabo Pulmo can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Los Frailes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Los Frailes is 7.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F