Visiting Cabo Pulmo
Visitors can enjoy all that Cabo Pulmo has to offer including its beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of East Cape
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cabo Pulmo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cabo Pulmo Marine Reserve. You'll also find Los Arbolitos Beach and Punta Arena Lighthouse in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Cabo Pulmo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cabo Pulmo is 7.09 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F