Find Hotels in Hamilton, GA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Hamilton are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants.
- You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of LaGrange
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamilton
Places to visit in the larger region include Butts Mill Farm, Chipley Historical Center, and Wild Animal Safari. Additionally, you'll find The Fields Golf Club and River's Bend Winery and Vineyard in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holly House of Hamilton - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hamilton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Hamilton gets about 49.57 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F