Visitors can enjoy all that Eldon has to offer including the riverfront, shopping, and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 325 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Osage Beach
- The closest major airport is in Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional), 39.2 mi (63 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eldon
Places to visit in the larger region include Bagnell Dam, Osage Beach Premium Outlets, and Jacob's Cave. Additionally, you'll find Lake of the Ozarks and Ozark Caverns in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Lake of the Ozarks - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Eldon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.27 inches of rain falls on Eldon each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F