Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Where to stay in Lake Zurich
Visiting Lake Zurich
Travelers to Lake Zurich give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and water parks. Around the area, top sights include Rapperswil Castle, Kunsthaus Zurich, and Zoo Zurich.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Lake Zurich
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Zurich
Cultural venues in the city include Rapperswil Castle, Rapperswil-Jona Municipal Museum, and Ticino Theater. Attractions like Knies Kinderzoo and Alpamare Water Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. Notable city landmarks like Our Lady Chapel and Parish Church of St. John might be worth a visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Lake Zurich. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Landgasthof Halbinsel Au - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Horgen District can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Hotel Boldern - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Meilen District can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Romantik Seehotel Sonne - This 4.5-star hotel in Meilen District features a private beach, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to see around the area include Kunsthaus Zurich, located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Zoo Zurich, which is 11.1 mi/17.9 km away.
Getting Around Lake Zurich
With so many ways to get around, exploring Lake Zurich is easy. Nearby metro stations include Wollishofen Tram Stop, Leimbach S-Bahn, and Manegg S-Bahn. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Mannedorf Station, Wädenswil Station, or Meilen Station.