Visiting Canal Winchester
Visitors to Canal Winchester are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Top sights around the area include Columbus Museum of Art, COSI, and Mapfre Stadium.
- You'll find 285 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Canal Winchester
The city's cultural venues include National Barber Museum and Doll and Toy Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pickerington Ponds Metropark and World Harvest Church.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Popular places to visit around the area include Columbus Museum of Art, 13.6 mi/21.9 km from the city center, and COSI, which is 14.3 mi/23 km away.
Dressing for Canal Winchester
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- About 38.50 inches of rain falls on Canal Winchester each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F