Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Pickerington, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and breweries. Columbus Museum of Art, COSI, and Mapfre Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 285 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pickerington
A favorite place to visit in the city is Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Columbus Museum of Art and COSI.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Columbus East OH - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Mapfre Stadium, 15 mi/24.2 km from the heart of the city, and Ohio Stadium, which is 16.3 mi/26.2 km away.
Dressing for Pickerington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 19°F at night
- About 36.54 inches of rain falls on Pickerington each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F