Visiting Buckeye Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Buckeye Lake has to offer including the lakeside setting and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape. Top sights in the area include Sky Zone, COSI, and Columbus Museum of Art.
- You'll find 285 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Buckeye Lake
A favorite place to visit in the city is Buckeye Lake Brewery. In the area, you'll also find Buckeye Lake State Park and National Trail Raceway.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel 6 Buckeye Lake, OH - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Buckeye Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Buckeye Lake is 41.81 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°F