Visiting North Pacific Coast
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring North Pacific Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and local tours. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Coco Beach, Playa Hermosa, and Flamingo Beach.
- There are 1643 hotels and other accommodations in North Pacific Coast
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tamarindo (TNO), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Pacific Coast
Attractions like Africa Mia, Monkey Park, and Safari Surf School are fun for kids of all ages. Notable city landmarks like Nicoya Colonial Church and Church of La Ermita La Agonia might be worth a visit. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Coco Beach, Playa Hermosa, and Flamingo Beach.
In North Pacific Coast, you'll find 1643 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Gilded Iguana Surf Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and room size.
- Hotel Boutique Lagarta Lodge - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- La Ramona Charming Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Other favorite sights in North Pacific Coast include Conchal Beach, Tamarindo Beach, and Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park.
Dressing for North Pacific Coast
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on North Pacific Coast each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 62°F