Find All-inclusive Resorts in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Las Palmas de Gran Canaria All-inclusive Resorts
Meal plans available1
All-Inclusive Hotels and Accommodations in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Finding the perfect all-inclusive accommodation for your vacation in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria has never been so easy, and with the vast amount of choices on Expedia you won’t be disappointed. The closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), which is located 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is known for its beaches and offers a host of things to see and do such as Las Canteras Beach and Las Alcaravaneras Beach. Look through our choice of all-inclusive resorts where you can enjoy a range of amenities such as entertainment, kid's clubs, and of course food and beverages all included in your room rate. Many of our all-inclusive resorts also feature activities such as golf, yoga, water sports, and more, which you can enjoy without any additional expense. Expedia even has hotels with all-inclusive rooms and there's a long list to choose from. If you have seen some hotels but need a little more time, you can save them to your favorites, so you don’t lose track of the best ones for your stay. From all-inclusive resorts to all-inclusive hotel rooms, we have it all, and it’s just a click away.
Planning Your Trip to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
If you're curious about the best time of year to visit Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, here is a summary of the weather throughout the seasons:
- Hottest months: September, August, July, and October, with an average temperature of 80°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 59°F
- Driest months: September, April, August, and July, with an average rainfall of 0 inches
- Rainiest months: February, December, March, and October, with an average rainfall of 0.83 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Venture out to Las Canteras Beach and Las Alcaravaneras Beach, and see why travelers like the beaches. Other attractions include San Telmo Park, La Regenta Modern Art Museum, and Plaza Espana.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is also known for its:
- Shark viewing
- Whale watching
Frequently asked questions
Looking for Las Palmas de Gran Canaria all-inclusive resorts?
When is the best time to book an all-inclusive trip to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria?
What is Las Palmas de Gran Canaria famous for?
More trip options
- Choose Your Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Hotel Style
- More accommodation types in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Accommodation near Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Attractions
- Hotels Near Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Hotels in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends