Visitors can enjoy all that Lastingham has to offer including its parks. In Lastingham, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Durham (MME-Tees Valley), 26.6 mi (42.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lastingham
A favorite place to visit in the city is Yorkshire Moors. Additionally, you'll find Ryedale Folk Museum and Rosedale Abbey in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Lastingham, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 147 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- April Cottage is located in central Lastingham. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lastingham can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
- Tranmire Cottage is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the heart of Lastingham. This 4-star hotel in Sandsend features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- The Green is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the center of Lastingham. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Goathland can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lastingham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Lastingham each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F