Visitors to Leccio are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Leaning Tower, Piazza dell'Anfiteatro, and Guinigi Tower.
- There are 1982 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leccio
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Leaning Tower, Piazza dell'Anfiteatro, and Guinigi Tower. In the area, you'll also find Basilica of San Frediano and Palazzo Pfanner.
As you make plans for a getaway to Leccio, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 887 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Villa Valentina 18 Sleeps, Exclusivity Emma Villas, Booking Offices 7/7 Days is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the heart of Leccio. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Pisa can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Grand Hotel Bonanno is 16.8 mi (27 km) from the center of Leccio. This 4-star hotel in Pisa features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- AC Hotel Pisa by Marriott is 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from central Leccio. This 4-star hotel in Pisa features free WiFi, a bar, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Cathedral of St Martin, located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Church of San Michele in Foro, which is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) away.
Dressing for Leccio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Leccio each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F