Visiting Lembongan Island
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Lembongan Island has to offer including its snorkeling. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coral reefs. Around the area, top sights include Jungut Batu Beach, Sanur Beach, and Nusa Dua Beach.
- There are 147 hotels and other accommodations in Lembongan Island
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lembongan Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the sunsets and these places to visit: Jungut Batu Beach, Mushroom Bay Beach, and Mangrove Point. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Blue Corner and Yellow Bridge.
In Lembongan Island, you'll find 147 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Seaweed Guesthouse Lembongan - Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Mushroom Bay can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. This 4-star resort in Jungut Batu features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast.
- Nyuh Gading Home Stay Lembongan - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Jungut Batu can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Sanur Beach, 12.4 mi/20 km from the city center, and Nusa Dua Beach, which is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away.
Dressing for Lembongan Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Lembongan Island each year
- April and November are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F