Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Gianyar, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and safari tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Around the area, top sights include Kuta Beach, Sanur Beach, and Jungut Batu Beach.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Gianyar
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 18.6 mi (30 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gianyar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Lebih Beach, Cucukan Beach, and Keramas Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bali Theatre and Bali Marine and Safari Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Gianyar. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Komaneka at Keramas Beach - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Rumah Luwih Beach Resort and Spa Bali - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Komune Resort & Beach Club Bali - This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Kuta Beach, 17 mi/27.4 km from the city center, and Sanur Beach, which is 11.1 mi/17.8 km away.
Dressing for Gianyar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Gianyar each year
- Usually November and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F