Find Hotels in Lexington, IL
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Visitors to Lexington are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bloomington, IL (BMI-Central Illinois Regional), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lexington
Places to visit in the larger region include Presbyterian Church of Chenoa, St. Joseph's Catholic Church, and Matthew T Scott House. Additionally, you'll find Ironwood Golf Course and The Shoppes at College Hills in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Lexington, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 42 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington-Normal Airport, IL is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from central Lexington. This 2.5-star hotel in Bloomington features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington-Normal West, IL is 16.8 mi (27 km) from the center of Lexington. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bloomington can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Ramada Limited Bloomington is located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the heart of Lexington. This 2-star hotel in Bloomington features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lexington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lexington is 39.61 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F