Visitors to Lismore are sure to enjoy the casinos and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and golf courses.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Lismore
- The closest major airport is in Lismore, NSW (LSY), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 17 mi (27.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lismore
The city's natural beauty is on display at Rocky Creek Dam, Queen Elizabeth Park, and Whian Whian State Conservation Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lismore Regional Gallery and Lismore Visitor Information Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lismore. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grey Gum Lodge - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location.
- Byron Hinterland Villas - Our customers love the beach locale and pool at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private spa tub.
- Melville House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Getting Around Lismore
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Casino Station or Kyogle Station. Lismore may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Lismore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Lismore each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F