Visitors can enjoy all that Nimbin has to offer including the cafés, gardens, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, art, and shopping.
- You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lismore
- The closest major airport is in Lismore, NSW (LSY), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nimbin
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Nimbin Markets is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nimbin Visitor Information Centre and Nightcap National Park.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grey Gum Lodge - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location.
Dressing for Nimbin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Nimbin gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 41°F