Visitors can enjoy all that Wollongbar has to offer including the gardens, spas, and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lismore
- The closest major airport is in Lismore, NSW (LSY), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 9 mi (14.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wollongbar
Places to visit in the larger region include Teven Valley Golf Course, Lismore Workers Golf Club, and Killen Falls. In the area, you'll also find Lismore Regional Gallery and Lismore Visitor Information Centre.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Arabella Garden Inn Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean rooms.
Dressing for Wollongbar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Wollongbar each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F