Visitors to Galt are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games and cocktail bars.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stockton
- The closest major airport is in Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Galt
Favorite places to visit in the city include Galt City Hall, Chabolla Park, and Dry Creek Ranch Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Woodbridge Winery and Lodi Lake Park in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Galt - Lodi North - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Sacramento Zoo, 22.5 mi/36.2 km from the city center.
Dressing for Galt
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Galt gets about 18.58 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F