Visitors to Louisiana are sure to enjoy the riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hannibal
- The closest major airport is in Quincy, IL (UIN-Quincy Regional-Baldwin Field), 33.6 mi (54 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Louisiana
Places to visit in the larger region include Clarksville State Game Refuge, Clarksville Riverfront Park, and Ramsey Creek Church. Additionally, you'll find Mark Twain Cave in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- River's Edge Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Louisiana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Average annual rainfall for Louisiana is 41.46 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 20°F