Visitors to O'Fallon are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, cafés, and lakeside setting. Top sights in the area include Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, and City Museum.
- You'll find 339 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Louis
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in O'Fallon
A couple of favorite places to visit are Alligator Creek Aquatic Center and 9-11 Memorial. Additionally, you'll find August A. Busch Memorial Conservation Area and Mid Rivers Mall in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in O'Fallon. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Inn and Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Staybridge Suites O'Fallon Chesterfield - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott O'Fallon - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for O'Fallon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for O'Fallon is 42.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 24°F