Visiting Horn Lake
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Horn Lake, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and live music. Around the area, top sights include Graceland, Sky Zone, and Stax Museum of American Soul Music.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Robinsonville - Tunica
- The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Horn Lake
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Graceland, Sky Zone, and Stax Museum of American Soul Music. In the area, you'll also find Sun Studio and Orpheum Theatre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Horn Lake. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
Outside the city, top places to visit include Fire Museum of Memphis, located 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the city center, and Memphis Zoo, which is 13.9 mi/22.4 km away.
Dressing for Horn Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Horn Lake gets about 53.66 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 34°F