- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Fenix Gran Meliá - The Leading Hotels of the World
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
One Bedroom Suite Red Level Lounge Access
Gran Premium with Jacuzzi Red Level Lounge Access
Junior Suite Red Level Lounge Access
Deluxe Junior Suite Red Level Lounge Access
Presidential Double Room
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Red Level Lounge Access 2 Adults & 2 Children)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Red Level Lounge Access 2 Adults & 1 Child)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Red Level Lounge Access 3Adults & 1Child)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Penthouse (Suite Red Level Lounge Access 4Adults)
Penthouse (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Penthouse (3 Adults + 1 Child)
One Bedroom Master Suite Red Level (2Adults & 1Kid)
Presidential Penthouse (Suite Red Level Lounge Access 2Adults & 2Kids)
Presidential Penthouse (Suite Red Level Lounge Access 3Adults & 1Kid)
Premium Room (3 Adults)
Premium Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Deluxe Room (Level 3 Adults)
Deluxe Room (Red Level 2 Adults + 1 child)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Red Level 4 Adults + 1 Child)
Presidential Suite (Red Level penthouse 2 Adults+1Child)
Penthouse (2 Adults + 1 Child)
About this area
Near a metro station, Hotel Fenix Gran Meliá - The Leading Hotels of the World is in Madrid's Salamanca neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia and National Library are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Paseo del Prado and Puerta del Sol. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at WiZink Center or The Magic Box.
- Paseo del Prado - 11 min walk
- El Retiro Park - 12 min walk
- Gran Via Street - 15 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 16 min walk
- Teatro Lara - 3 min drive
- Colon Station - 4 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 5 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 21 min drive
- Restaurant Caray — 1 min walk
- DRY Martini — 1 min walk
- Delina's - 1 min walk
- Rómola - 1 min walk
- 99 Sushi Bar - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Fenix Gran Meliá - The Leading Hotels of the World
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 105 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Gran Melia Fenix Hotel
- Gran Melia Fenix Hotel Madrid
- Gran Melia Fenix Madrid
- Gran Melia Hotel Madrid
- Gran Melia Madrid
- Hotel Fenix Gran Meliá
- Gran Melia Fénix The Leading Hotels of the World
- Hotel Fenix Gran Meliá - The Leading Hotels of the World Hotel
- Hotel Fenix Gran Meliá - The Leading Hotels of the World Madrid
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities