Find Hotels in Main Street Hyannis, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Main Street Hyannis hotel prices
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Visiting Main Street Hyannis
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Main Street Hyannis, and visitors give high marks for the seafood restaurants, shopping, and beaches. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights around the area include Cape Cod Museum of Art and Cape Cod Museum of Natural History.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Main Street Hyannis
- The closest major airport is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard), 24.9 mi (40 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Main Street Hyannis
The city's cultural venues include John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum and Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame. Additionally, you might want to add Cape Cod Carousel to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Main Street Hyannis. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyannis Inn - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Cape Cod Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Heritage House Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Cape Cod Museum of Art, located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city center, and Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, which is 11.1 mi/17.8 km away.
Dressing for Main Street Hyannis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.35 inches of rain falls on Main Street Hyannis each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Main Street Hyannis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Main Street Hyannis, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Main Street Hyannis?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Main Street Hyannis?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Main Street Hyannis?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Main Street Hyannis?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum?
What about the best place to stay close to Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Main Street Hyannis?
What's the best luxury hotel in Main Street Hyannis?
Recent reviews of Main Street Hyannis hotels
More trip options
- Main Street Hyannis Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Main Street Hyannis Airports
- Hotels near Popular Main Street Hyannis Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Main Street Hyannis
- More Hotel Options in Main Street Hyannis
- More Popular Hotels in Hyannis
- Other Hotels near Main Street Hyannis, Hyannis
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends