Apartments in Hyannis for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Hyannis
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2019
Other property types in Hyannis
Cape Codder Resort and Spa
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Best Western Cape Cod Hotel
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Hyannis
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Hyannis with 67 hotels and other accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for similar accommodations. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also filter by similar property types like vacation homes, condos, or cabins.
Why not visit the area's treasured shops and take time to enjoy its popular beaches while you're here? Discover top attractions in the surrounding region such as Cape Cod Museum of Art and Cape Cod Museum of Natural History.
Below are some of the favorite apartments in the area to choose from:
- In Hyannis
- Includes a dining area
- Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV included
- Located 20.5 mi/32.9 km away in Oak Bluffs
- A restaurant and an outdoor pool on site
- It's located in Falmouth, 17.8 mi/28.6 km away
- Includes a living room, a fireplace, and a flat-screen TV
- An outdoor pool and free parking on site
- A balcony, a living room, and a fireplace included
- Located 18.4 mi/29.6 km away in Plymouth
- Access to a spa tub on site
- Located in Dennis Port , 7.8 mi/12.5 km from Hyannis
- Includes free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and a fireplace
- Access to free parking on site
Best Time to Visit Hyannis
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 21° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 50° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 43.35 inches in a year
What to Do in Hyannis
Travelers appreciate Hyannis for its shops and waterfront. Cultural attractions include John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum and Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame, whereas Kalmus Beach and Hyannis Port Beach are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. Other popular places to visit in the area include Cape Cod Museum of Art and Cape Cod Museum of Natural History.Hyannis is also known for:
How to Get to Hyannis and Around the Area
Fly into Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), which is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) away from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard), which is 25 mi (40.2 km) away.
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Hyannis Transportation Center. You can catch a ferry from the port.