Visitors can enjoy all that Marion has to offer including the art, basketball games, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its breweries.
- You'll find 107 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cedar Rapids - Iowa City
- The closest major airport is in Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marion
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tuma Soccer Complex. Additionally, you'll find Lindale Mall and Rockwell Collins in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Marion
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- Marion gets about 34.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 14°F