Travelers to Guttenberg will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Guttenberg
Places to visit in the larger region include Nelson Dewey State Park, Wyalusing State Park, and Pikes Peak State Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Guttenberg, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 15 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Windsor Place Inn is 17 mi (27.3 km) from the center of Guttenberg. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Prairie Du Chien can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Cobblestone Inn and Suites - Marquette is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from central Guttenberg. This 2.5-star hotel in Marquette features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Prairie du Chien, WI is located 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from the heart of Guttenberg. This 3-star hotel in Prairie Du Chien features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Guttenberg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Guttenberg is 34.57 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F