Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Manoora, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens, Mount Whitfield Conservation Park, and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 479 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cairns
- The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manoora
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens, Mount Whitfield Conservation Park, and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Additionally, you'll find Royal Flying Doctor and Rondo Theatre in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cairns Sunland Leisure Park - This 4-star campground features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Manoora
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Manoora is 81.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 63°F