See yourself rambling through the avenues of your upcoming day off, noticing the gorgeous scenery or the buildings all around you. Still, there's one thing you're especially anticipating: Esplanade Lagoon. For a while, it has been an item on your bucket list, and the moment has finally arrived to mark it off.
Find Your Future Esplanade Lagoon Lodging
Hotels near Esplanade Lagoon
Esplanade Lagoon should feature on every visitors' itinerary. You'll find out what all the fuss is about when you arrive at the great attraction.
Cairns, it's location, is just 35 miles away from the well-frequented city of Port Douglas.
There are as many as 58 hotels within 0.6 miles of Esplanade Lagoon. Popular ones include the Waters Edge Apartments Cairns, Vision Apartments and Piermonde Apartments - Cairns.
Would you rather spend your dollars on sightseeing? If yes, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget accommodation options in the vicinity. The Edge Apartments Cairns and the Cairns Luxury Apartments are two well-situated options that are just 1 mile and 0.2 miles away.
This destination's countless upmarket accommodations will be drawcards for those who like to travel in style. Raise the bar on your entire experience at the Coral Towers, (1 mile away), or the Hilton Cairns, (0.3 miles away).
As you and your travel partners roam the pathways near Esplanade Lagoon, stop at Ochre Restaurant Cairns. Take in the scent of coffee and try out one or two delicate pastries. Looking for something a little more substantial? Rydges Tradewinds is a worthwhile dining spot in the area. Don't let it end there! Meet your pals for a wine or two at Gilligan's.
There are a few other things to do and see in the vicinity of Esplanade Lagoon:
- On a fine day, head to Michaelmas Cay to spend a few hours in the open air.
- "Art is not what you see, but what you make others see." Think of this great quote when you enjoy the collection at Cairns Regional Gallery.
- Take a slower pace to finish off your day as you stroll down Cairns Esplanade.
- Take a walk around the exhibits and displays at The Cairns Museum and be inspired by the events that formed this region.
- Cairns Historical Society Museum contains a comprehensive number of historical exhibits, allowing visitors to re-visit the events and stories that formed the area.
The close proximity of Cairns Station to Esplanade Lagoon can make the train a great way to get to this attraction. It's 0.6 miles away.
Our list of Cairns motels and lodging delivers all the things you require, so you're sure to have lodging near Esplanade Lagoon that you'll enjoy. You will not be alone lots of guests stop here to retreat from it all. You're a few clicks away from the advice and recommendations you could want. When it comes time to reserve your spot, rest assured: newcomers of all sorts recommended their Cairns hotel.
- "Fresh, tidy, and prepared to greet you" is always the end game for Cairns hotels.
- From large families to couples, we've got accommodations that are snug for all types.
- The staff at lodging around Esplanade Lagoon provide wonderful service which is fitting for such a dazzling landmark.
We see your desired site in your future thanks to Expedia's wide registry of hotels near Esplanade Lagoon.
Fascinating Cairns Facts
After Esplanade Lagoon is done, there are still further activities to see and do in Cairns.
- Read about some entertainment near Cairns and truly see all possible in this part of the world.
- Happen upon the perfect gallery to buy a few souvenirs and stop off for a delightful meal of the local cooking.
- After some hours spent on its a full itinerary of excursions, you'll notice Cairns also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the red carpet.
Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old scenes and tip your hat to more than a few awe-inspiring photo ops. You'll never regret planning a journey to Cairns, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Esplanade Lagoon from Expedia. Book today!