Visitors to Fairhaven are sure to enjoy the restaurants and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. A top sight in the area is Buttonwood Park Zoo.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Fairhaven
- The closest major airport is in New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fairhaven
Notable city landmarks like Fort Phoenix State Reservation and Unitarian Memorial Church might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fairhaven Town Hall and Millicent Library.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Fairhaven. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Delano Homestead Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton New Bedford/Fairhaven - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Seaport Inn & Marina - This 2.5-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
A top sight outside the city is Buttonwood Park Zoo, 4.3 mi/7 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Fairhaven
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Fairhaven gets about 52.01 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F