Visiting North Dartmouth
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in North Dartmouth, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, beaches, and wineries. Top sights around the area include Buttonwood Park Zoo, Touro Synagogue, and International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in North Dartmouth
- The closest major airport is in New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional), 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Dartmouth
A favorite place to visit in the city is Running Brook Vineyard & Winery. In the area, you'll also find Buttonwood Park Zoo and Touro Synagogue.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in North Dartmouth. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott New Bedford Dartmouth - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Dartmouth Inn - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Regency Inn & Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum, located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city center, and The Breakers, which is 19.6 mi/31.5 km away.
Dressing for North Dartmouth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 23°F at night
- North Dartmouth gets about 52.01 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F