Find Hotels Near Martianez Shopping Centre, Puerto de la Cruz from $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Martianez Shopping Centre
Martianez Shopping Centre Hotel Guide
Put aside an afternoon and stop at Martianez Shopping Centre.
It's 1,100 mile from Madrid, in a place called Puerto de la Cruz.
It's a breeze to find accommodations within convenient walking distance of Martianez Shopping Centre. With an impressive 39 possibilities within 0.6 miles, you're certain to find a wonderful spot. The Hotel Botanico, Bahia Principe San Felipe and Sol Costa Atlantis Tenerife are a few of the most popular ones.
Accommodation can often be a big outlay when traveling, so why not save some precious money and book your stay at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Globales Acuario (0.9 miles away) and the Hotel Sun Holidays (0.6 miles away) are popular spots to bare in mind.
A vacation is all about enjoying yourself, and one of the best ways to do that is to stay at a plush hotel. You'll find an excellent range a stone's throw away. The Best Semiramis is only 0.5 miles away, while the H10 Tenerife Playa can be reached in 0.2 miles. Both places are charming and extremely comfortable.
When you're in the area surrounding Martianez Shopping Centre, don't miss out on tasting the robust coffee and delectable delights at Coche pc. Another fabulous nearby establishment where you can enjoy a heavier meal is Panaderia. If you're not ready to call it, find a way to Bar Cafetería Alta.
Other Places to Visit near Martianez Shopping CentreThere are plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Martianez Shopping Centre:
- Spend an afternoon shopping at Las Piramides de Martianez Shopping Center and purchase the perfect gifts for family and friends.
- If you are an a gardening buff, you are sure to enjoy some time at Sitio Litre Garden.
- The Jardin Aquatico is a great place to travel to if you would like to see some flowers and wildlife and are looking to escape the city for the day.
- Enjoy the atmosphere at La Paz Lookout, a historic market space thats frequented by visitors and locals alike.
- Whether you're a strong swimmer or more of a doggy paddler, a dip in Lago Martianez Swimming Pools will leave you feeling fresh.