Amber Elk Ranch is a splendid establishment for those who love animals.
It's located in Ludington, a trip of 120 miles from Lansing, the state capital.
If you think you'd like to stay where it all goes down, there are roughly 5 hotels to choose from. Many visitors book a night at the Comfort Inn and Best Western Lakewinds.
There's no need to spend every hard-earned dollar on your accommodation. Opt to stay at one of the convenient budget accommodation options that are not too far away. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington and the Americas Best Value Inn are ones to look at.
Other Places to Visit near Amber Elk Ranch
Amber Elk Ranch isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Fun-filled rides and games await your family at West Michigan Fairgrounds. Enjoy a few specialty snacks and have a go at the activities and games.
- Roam the streets and admire the buildings locals cherished in times long past at Historic White Pine Village.
- Test yourself and see if you can break your average at Hemlock Golf Club.
- Sandcastles Children's Museum is a fun and interactive local spot where the kids can play and learn at the same time!
- Are you looking to sleep out under the stars? Head over to Buttersville Park, a dedicated camping area which offers vacationers both caravan and tent sites, as well as basic amenities.