Visiting Grand Haven
Visitors to Grand Haven are sure to enjoy the beaches, festivals, and shopping. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 118 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Muskegon
- The closest major airport is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 37.5 mi (60.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Haven
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Grand Haven State Park and Grand Haven Beach. Additionally, you'll find Lake Express Ferry Terminal and Pigeon Creek Park in the area.
In Grand Haven, you'll be able to select from 58 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Captain's Cottage Suites - Amenities at this 2.5-star cottage include free parking and a private spa tub. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and first-rate property condition.
- Looking Glass Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the beach locale at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Harbor House Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Grand Haven
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Grand Haven gets about 33.50 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F