See yourself rambling through the boulevards of your future getaway, looking up at the lovely nature or the architecture wherever you look. But Merrimack Repertory Theater is one attraction you have been anticipating in particular. For years, it's been an item on your bucket list, and right now is finally the time to mark it off.
Find Your Perfect Merrimack Repertory Theater Lodging
Hotels near Merrimack Repertory Theater
Visiting Merrimack Repertory Theater is one of those experiences you won't forget in a hurry.
It resides a mere 25 miles from Boston, the capital of the state, in Lowell.
The one accommodation option that's near Merrimack Repertory Theater is the UMass Lowell Inn and Conference Center. Located only 0.2 miles away, it is a popular choice for people who come here.
Those on a shoestring can choose from a couple of economical hotels that are in the general area. The Residence Inn By Marriott Boston Andover and the Towneplace Suites By Marriott Boston Tewksbury are a selection of the more popular places.
No matter how exhausting your day was, if you book a room at any one of the higher-end hotels, you'll wake up feeling good as new. The Residence Inn By Marriott Boston Tewksbury and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boston/Andover are distinguished establishments that offer brilliant comfort and service.
0.3 miles from Merrimack Repertory Theater is Brew'd Awakening Coffeehaus (61 Market Street, Lowell). This local spot is graced with travelers who desperately need their caffeine fix. If that's not enough, try one of the chef's specials at Cobblestones (91 Dutton Street, Lowell). You'll find this prominent establishment just 0.5 miles from Merrimack Repertory Theater.
Looking for excuses to stay? Relax, because there's lots more than just Merrimack Repertory Theater to do in the region:
- Lowell Memorial Auditorium is a noted structure that stands as a reminder of historic events.
- Dig up a few old stories about Lowell National Historical Park, a great place for history buffs.
- Enjoy a look into a major hub of government power in this area at John F Kennedy Civic Center.
- Jack Kerouac Commemorative, a well-known monument, makes for a worthwhile excursion and will help develop your understanding of local history.
- Allow your mind to wander back to your college days as you explore the significant campus of University of Massachusetts Lowell.
It is 0.8 miles to get from Merrimack Repertory Theater to the closest train station, Lowell.
Expedia's Lowell motels and lodging have everything you require, so you'll certainly have selections near Merrimack Repertory Theater you'll appreciate. It's time to get searching Lowell had more than a few guests in the past year. All the guidance and tricks you need we have just a click away. Once you're ready to reserve your spot, you can rest easy: newcomers of all sorts would suggest their Lowell hotel to an office-mate.
- Rooms in Lowell lodging are always fresh and clean.
- As you might hope near such a dazzling monument, the guest service at hotels close to Merrimack Repertory Theater is awesome.
- We offer snug suites for all individuals, including large families and solo travelers.
Rooms in Lowell got more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. Plus, thanks to Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near Merrimack Repertory Theater, we see your desired site in your future.
Interesting Lowell Facts
You'll still have more to do in Lowell with Merrimack Repertory Theater crossed off your schedule.
- Get informed about Lowell's background, then enjoy a night of fun to conclude your adventure.
- Use a day to plan one or more of the activities, and you'll soon discover Lowell also knows its stuff when it comes to custom welcomes.
- Lowell has been kept secret, but is now beginning to be acknowledged.
Paying a visit to Lowell is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Merrimack Repertory Theater. Bid adieu to the same old sights and tip your hat to more than a few new selfies!