Families will find kid-friendly activities in Billerica, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and coffeehouses. Harvard Square, USS Constitution Museum, and TD Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1430 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 13.1 mi (21 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Billerica
Favorite places to visit in the city include Clara Sexton House, Howe School Museum, and Nutting Lake Conservation Land. In the area, you'll also find Harvard Square and USS Constitution Museum.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
Popular places to see outside the city include TD Garden, located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Fenway Park, which is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away.
Dressing for Billerica
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Billerica is 48.86 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F