Families will find kid-friendly activities in Burlington, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tucked away and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Harvard Square, USS Constitution Museum, and TD Garden.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burlington
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Burlington Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Harvard Square and USS Constitution Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Burlington. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Archer Hotel Burlington - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Burlington - Our customers like the room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- HYATT house Boston/Burlington - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers love its quiet location and spacious, clean rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include TD Garden, 11.9 mi/19.1 km from the heart of the city, and Fenway Park, which is 12 mi/19.3 km away.
Dressing for Burlington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Average annual rainfall for Burlington is 48.86 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F