Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Methuen, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. A top sight in the area is Burlington Mall.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Methuen
- The closest major airport is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Methuen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Methuen Memorial Music Hall. Additionally, you'll find Burlington Mall in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Methuen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Methuen gets about 51.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F