Find Motels in Mesa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Mesa
Other property types in Mesa
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Mesa
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
GreenTree Inn & Suites Mesa
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Mesa Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 8 affordable motels in Mesa among more than 367 hotels and other accommodations. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Mesa has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Sloan Park, Mesa Arts Center, and Mesa Riverview.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find a free parking spot and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers' recommended Mesa motels to select from:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Mesa Arts Center and Mesa Convention Center.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 2-minute drive of Mesa Arts Center.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Mesa Community College and Mesa Arts Center.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Mesa Community College and Mesa Arts Center.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- Stay within a quick 3-minute drive of Superstition Springs Center.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in MesaIn this family-friendly area, you can check out the shops and enjoy the restaurants while you're sightseeing. Those visiting Mesa like its museums and desert landscape.
Here are some popular places:
- Sloan Park
- Mesa Arts Center
- Mesa Riverview
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Rose Garden at Mesa Community College
- Riverview Park
- Usery Mountain Regional Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Golfland Sunsplash
- Phoenix Zoo
- OdySea Aquarium
Mesa is also known for its:
- Jogging trails
Best Time to Visit MesaDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Mesa by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 80° F and nighttime temperatures average 39° F
- April-June: 105° F is the daytime average and 49° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 105° F and nighttime averages are around 65° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 92° F during the day and 38° F at night
- Average rainfall is 8.86 inches in a year
How to Get to Mesa and Around the Area
|Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal)||Airport||6.7 mi (10.7 km)|
|Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal)||Airport||9.9 mi (16 km)|
|Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)||Airport||10.3 mi (16.5 km)|
|Sycamore - Main Street Station||Metro Station||2.1 mi (3.3 km)|
|Sycamore and Main Street Transit Center||Metro Station||2.1 mi (3.4 km)|
|Superstition Springs Transit Center||Metro Station||8.6 mi (13.8 km)|