Bed and Breakfast in Mesa Verde National Park
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Mesa Verde National Park
Far View Lodge
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Couple's Mesa Verde Escape! Elegant King Unit, Parking, Close to Attractions
Wilderness Retreat, Found! Elegant Unit for 4 Guests, Close to Attractions
What is a Bed and Breakfast?
Are you looking for an accommodation with free breakfast and a comfortable environment? If you can't find any B&Bs close to the city but you'd still like to find a quaint place to stay with a cozy feel, there are several options to choose from. While you're enjoying your trip to Mesa Verde National Park, Park Point and Farming Terrace Trail are great spots to get in some fresh air and greenery.
Weather in Mesa Verde National Park
Weather can be a big factor while planning your trip, so you can check out this information to help you decide when to visit Mesa Verde National Park:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 12.56 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 58° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 88° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 72° F during the day and 16° F at night
Things to See and Do in Mesa Verde National ParkIf you're interested in finding something active to keep you entertained, you'll enjoy Mesa Verde National Park for its hiking and camping. If getting out in nature is your priority, Wetherill Mesa and Park Point are worth a visit.
Mesa Verde National Park is also known for its:
- Historical sites
What Are the Best Transportation Options in and Around Mesa Verde National Park?
Fly into Cortez, CO (CEZ-Montezuma County), which is located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Durango, CO (AMK-Animas Air Park), which is 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.