Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Mexico City hotel in Historic Center, walk to Zocalo
Popular property highlights
Located in Historic Center, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Zocalo and Plaza de la Constitucion. Torre Latinoamericana and Palacio Nacional are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a poolside bar and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 17 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Room service, rainfall showerheads, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Downtown has designated areas for smoking.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 1
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Poolside bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Lobby - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 13.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Hotel Downtown
- Downtown Hotel Mexico City
- Downtown Mexico City
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.