Visiting Montelupo Albese
Visitors to Montelupo Albese are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, mountain views, and local tours.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Montelupo Albese
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 42.7 mi (68.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Montelupo Albese
Places to visit in the larger region include Viticoltori Rodello, Castle of Serralunga d'Alba, and Azienda Agricola Boasso Franco - Gabutti. In the area, you'll also find Renato Ratti Cantina and Cappella del Barolo.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ca' Del Lupo - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Montelupo Albese
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Montelupo Albese is 1.14 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F