Visiting Mount Sterling
Visitors to Mount Sterling are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, opera houses, and entertainment choices. Top sights in the area include Rupp Arena, Mary Todd Lincoln House, and Kroger Field.
- You'll find 216 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lexington
- The closest major airport is in Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass), 35.7 mi (57.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Sterling
Places to visit in the larger region include Lykins Park, Bluegrass Heritage Museum, and Community Park. You'll also find The Cane Ridge Meeting House and Southwind Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mount Sterling. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mt Sterling North - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Comfort Inn and Suites - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Ramada Limited Mount Sterling - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mount Sterling
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Sterling is 45.59 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F