Find Hotels in Paris, KY
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Paris has to offer including the churches, bars, and gardens. Top sights around the area include Mary Todd Lincoln House, Rupp Arena, and Kroger Field.
- You'll find 216 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lexington
- The closest major airport is in Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paris
Favorite places to visit in the city include Nannine Clay Wallis Arboretum, Hopewell Museum, and Claiborne Farm. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Duncan Tavern Historic Center and The Cane Ridge Meeting House.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Paris Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Popular places to see around the area include Mary Todd Lincoln House, located 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the city center, and Rupp Arena, which is 18.5 mi/29.7 km away.
Dressing for Paris
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Paris is 45.59 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F