Visiting Mount Tremper
Visitors can enjoy all that Mount Tremper has to offer including the forests, riverfront, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and shopping.
- You'll find 275 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kingston
- The closest major airport is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 53 mi (85.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Tremper
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mount Tremper Arts and Emerson Place Kaleidoscope. In the area, you'll also find James Cox Gallery and Woodstock Public Library.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mount Tremper, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 87 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
Dressing for Mount Tremper
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.65 inches of rain falls on Mount Tremper each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F