Visitors to Woodstock are sure to enjoy the forests and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 268 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kingston
- The closest major airport is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 51.1 mi (82.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodstock
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and Overlook Mountain Trailhead. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Woodstock Public Library and Woodstock Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Woodstock. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Dylan - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Morning Glory B&B Woodstock NY - Our customers like the quiet location and room size at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Woodstock
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.61 inches of rain falls on Woodstock each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F