Visitors to Navan are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Top sights around the area include Hill of Tara and Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Navan
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Navan
Favorite places to visit in the city include Pairc Tailteann, Solstice Arts Centre, and Navan Town Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Navan Racecourse and Bective Abbey.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Navan. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bective Mill B&B - Amenities at this 2.5-star country house include free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Ash Cottage - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Yellow House B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Hill of Tara, 5.8 mi/9.3 km from the city center, and Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre, which is 11.2 mi (18.1 km) away.
Dressing for Navan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Navan gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F