Visiting New Albany
Visitors to New Albany are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, cafés, and entertainment choices. Sky Zone, Mapfre Stadium, and Ohio Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 285 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in New Albany
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hayley Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Sky Zone and Mapfre Stadium.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Outside the city, popular places to see include Ohio Stadium, 12.8 mi/20.6 km from the city center, and Columbus Museum of Art, which is 12.8 mi/20.6 km away.
Dressing for New Albany
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 39.25 inches of rain falls on New Albany each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F